Thursday, February 12, 2015

Milly's growing collection

I make bows out of grosgrain ribbons but these turbands and pillow bows are just irresistible! I can’t help myself from buying these accessories for Milly.

A lot of moms are asking where I purchased these lovely turbands. Check out biscuitskids Instagram page and you’ll surely drool over her designs. I love all of her designs and I make sure to check her page every now and then if she has new uploads. Good thing Andie’s husband is my officemate so I do not have to pay for the shipping fee.



Price range of turbands: 150 - 200 (depends on the design)

Aside from Biscuitkids turbands, I am also going gaga over Fayerytrinkets Pillow bows. Her fabrics are so gorgeous most especially the vintage prints. I was supposed to order from her for Milly’s baptism but unfortunately last December, she had cut off dates for processing of orders. Thank you to Zalora Marketplace for making it possible because I am able to order my dream pillow bows from Fayerytrinkets.  (dream talaga!) J She has an ongoing promo and shipping fee is free until February 15! So grab yours now.



Price range of pillow bows: 120 - 200 (depends on the type of fabric and size)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazada Philippines
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...