Friday, April 24, 2015

Milly's 1st birthday party venue

Few days from now, my daughter will turn 10-months; which reminds me that her first birthday is almost near and I should start booking some suppliers. Well, actually, I’ve already pencil booked some suppliers but booking the venue is my number one priority.

My husband and I initially wanted to celebrate my daughter’s birthday party at Tom’s World in Robinsons Galleria, but since she hates noise and we wanted it to be an intimate celebration (plus I am a fan of “all-things-girly), we came into a mutual decision to hold the celebration in J.Cuppacakes. Yay for me!  I’ve been eyeing this venue even before Milly was baptized. I actually tried to book this venue for her baptism, but due to the ballooning number of guests, we opted to celebrate it in Shakeys.


Okay, so going back - we went to J.Cuppacakes last Sunday to pay the reservation fee and to block our date.
While on our way to J. Cuppacakes. That's lola mama carrying Milly. 
And now that we have already a date and time, I can start planning and booking the rest of our suppliers.

If you’re a fan of Shabby Chic and you plan to host a birthday, tea party, or baby shower, J.cuppacakes is a highly recommended venue. The place is really nice and well decorated so there is no need for you to book a separate supplier to revamp the venue. Everything in the shop is just breathtaking and stunning. See for yourself.  










The place is so INSTAGRAM worthy. haha! ♥ 
Milly and her lolo papa (hubby's side)
What I also loved about the venue is that their clients can even use their decors. We asked if we can use their candy jars for our DIY candy buffet and they agreed with it. We can even use their "wishing tree" and hang some of Milly's pictures on it to make it even more personalized. 

The maximum seating capacity is 50-60pax; which already includes their mezzanine, bistro and alfresco.

They have several mouth watering food packages you can choose from and you can even customize your own meal. Their packages ranges from 420 pesos/pax up to 750 pesos/pax. Reservation fee to block your date is only 1,500 and the balance is payable upon the confirmation of your event. For more details you may check their website at http://www.jcuppacakes.com/

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and check out their store and art in your cravings.

PS: Their cupcakes are really to die for. Oh-so-yummy ♥

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Milly!!!! My son will turn 1 on May 5th too. We're also preparing for it. Ang ganda ng lugar. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids' birthday celebrations have indeed leveled up! It might be a bit costly compared to what we were used to but this makes the celebrant happier and does have a lot of fun with friends. (DYEN)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your choice of venue! This one is perfect for a baptism because it is intimate and your baby won't be so frazzled with all the noise that an indoor amusement park can give. The beautiful and existing decor of the place also means that you don't have to spend so much decorating it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I've only tried their cupcakes once but it was during an event. I haven't set foot at their actual store. You're right, it's very shabby chic. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a good place to hold a party suitable for a young princess! I wonder when I will be able to visit the place. It is kinda geographically impossible for me right now to visit them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I really couldn't believe that all these arrangements are for one year old’s birthday party, Adorable venue space nyc!! I have also attended a birthday party at this spot. It is truly stunning. Anyway, thanks for posting the photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well celebration of 1st birthday of kid’s is just an amazing feeling. Everyone thinks to arrange a party perfectly. You have arranged 1st birthday party so well dear. I have got so many tips to arrange 1st birthday party of my lovely daughter at LA venues from here. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Lazada Philippines
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...