Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My first attempt of cuter fingernails


Ever since I was a little girl – I’ve had pudpod fingernails. It has been a part of my dream to grow long nails – but unfortunately, my nails are too small and its shape is not appropriate for long finger nails. I would envy girls who get to keep their nails long and clean at the end of the day. There was a time when I tried not to cut my nails for more than a week to make it longer, but at the end of the day, I am left with no choice but to cut it since dirt’s are coming inside. Imagine, short nails with libag in it – that’s why my husband teases me every time he sees these black dusts inside my nails.

I have only tried manicure once (that’s the day before our wedding day), and the rest, are only nail cutting. I do not clean my nails (as in the professional way, with the nipper, pusher and cuticle remover) but I do cut it once a week. I do not even apply nail polish since I like it simpler.

However, last week, I tried to apply nail polish to ornate my fat and pudpod nails. Surprisingly, I am happy with the results and I feel like changing colors every day already. Good enough for a beginner like me. ;)

At times like this, I want to be an ambidextrous so I get to apply nail polish that easy on my left finger nails. hehe

Touch of Beige - looks elegant ;) 

My DIY crackling nails! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazada Philippines
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...