Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My cousin's wedding ☻


Ever since my husband and I got married, I have been a “lover” of weddings, thinking that I haven’t overcome the wedding hangover yet. We’re still on the honeymoon stage yet, and that explains why I feel giddy every time I know someone’s getting married. Nevertheless, I am always happy whenever I see a couple exchanges their wedding vows while a part of me still dreams that I could marry my husband over and over again.

Aside from being the bride's bridemaid - I enjoyed the event more because I was able to see my childhood friends, and yes, we took a lot of pictures and of course we reminisced our childhood days. The endless kwentos and sleep overs we had were talked about, hoping we could turn back time and do that again. 

So to the newlyweds, CONGRATULATIONS and ALL THE BEST. ♥ Thanks for making us a part of your special day and don't forget to make God as the center of your relationship. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazada Philippines
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...