Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Goodbye to being STRAIGHT ☻

After years of having rebonded hair, I finally decided last week to have my hair permed. To be honest, I was quite nervous with entire process, because I was scared that my hair would be damaged totally after years of undergoing full rebond treatment; plus the fact that I do not go to salon regularly to have it treated. (hot oil, hair spa and the like).

But since I was really positive to change my hairstyle, plus I am really dying to get semi-permanent curly locks, I finally gave in and tried to have it permed at Beauty Brick. Beauty brick has really good reviews and satisfied clients; so I never had doubts about the salon. It was really a fun experience – minus the sweat I went through when walking the entire stretch of Jupiter street. haha. For the record, I got lost and had to go back and forth along the stretch of Buendia just to find the salon. Thank you Google maps for being reliable J

Mr. Shin, the owner is truly an expert. He really knows what he is doing and tells you; (well not directly to you but to the interpreter) what suits you best. The place was really homey and I loved how the salon was set up. I never felt bored because all the attendants were very nice   plus the entire process was really not tiresome after all. (Possibly it’s because I was too excited to see the results of my permed hair that’s why I wasn’t able to keep track of time). I was expecting that the procedure would take some time just like hair rebonding, but thanks to the digitalized machine – it made the entire process so much faster. Unlike hair rebond, usually it takes 6-7 hours before the attendants finish my hair, but for digital perm the process only lasted for 3 hours.  As per the end results, I am loving my curls more and more each day. Ahehe. It’s as if every day I have a new hairstyle; loose, small, tight curls. I can even bun my hair without worrying that I might lose my rebonded hair! I can even crimp it whenever the weather is hot.

If you have read so much good reviews about Beauty Brick and you’ve fully decided to have your hair permed, I suggest you give it a try. Just make sure to set an appointment with them because Beauty Brick has a lot of clients’ EVERYDAY 

Beauty Brick

Unit 103 Dona Consolacion Bldg.
122 Jupiter St., Bel-Air
Makati City, Metro Manila                                                 

4083998/4735108/0917-5200044






That's me ☻  I was too afraid that my hair won't take the medicines; because when my hair was still rebonded and no matter how many times you curl it using a curling iron plus the power of spraynet, my hair just won't take it. Hanginin lang straight na ulit. That's why during my wedding day, my HMUA had to retouch my hair a couple of times just to make it curl!

Tada! the End results! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazada Philippines
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...