Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My growing baby bump

The moment my hubby and I found out that we were pregnant, I promised myself to keep track of my baby bump progress each month. But as months pass by I wasn’t able to take a picture of my growing bump religiously. One of my friends said to me that I should take a picture of my tummy every month on the same room wearing the same outfit to see how the real progress. But since I’m too lazy to do it every month, I just take a picture of my baby bump whenever I want to – and what’s worse is I didn’t even manage to label each pictures with its corresponding weeks. Good thing the phone that I’m using has its date, so I can easily track how far I was when I took that picture.  Hehe! Another thing is that my pictures aren’t that organized, because I use both of my phone and iPad when taking pictures of my baby bump.

So moving forward, I promised to REALLY document my sexiness. LOL! I still have 4 months to enjoy my baby growing inside of me.


Hhhm, to top it off, here are the not so organized pictures I took in front of the mirror. Some were taken in the office restroom. Geez! Too much mirror selfie. 

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazada Philippines
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...