Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Time is Here ♥

Weee! Christmas is just around the corner, but a major boo-boo for me because I wouldn’t be able to eat Noche Buena with my family and go to simbang gabi with them since I have work on Christmas Eve. Sigh, the downside of working on a BPO.

And since most of my close friends are spending their most sought holiday of the year in the office, we planned to celebrate it here instead by bringing our potluck. I just hope next Christmas, (by that time, I already have a 5-month old baby), I’d be able to take my vacation leave already and spend it with my love ones.

Christmas spirit is very much present in the office as well. Theme for the year is recycled stuff, and surprisingly, a lot of creative juices have been flowing per team and I must say that their decorations are really splendid. As per our team, I think we have the simplest design of all. Hehe! Good thing a friend of mine had volunteered to stick some paper lanterns just so we could have a simple decoration on our aisle. If not for him, we wouldn’t have any single design hanging on the pipes (yes, pipes!, pipes are so visible here on our office). Hirap nga naman if some of your team mates are so unhelpful and wouldn’t even bother asking if we need some help sticking these designs. Hehehe! Peace! :D

I wanted to take and document the creative decorations here in the office, but since most of the people here work at night (and I’m that shy to ask if I can take pictures of their designs), I opted to take a pic of my most favorite embellishment and creativity they’ve done on their work stations. It’s so unique, and WAY different among the rest. Not the typical lantern/stars you stick on the ceiling, or the wrapped gifts you display under the Christmas tree. They made a gingerbread house (wait is it really a ginger bread house?) out of boxes and Manila paper. How cool is that? J


See for yourself. It’s really cute! 




And oh - well before I forget, since this is a pregnancy blog, here's my tummy at 11 weeks. hehehe! ♥ 

tummy's getting bigger! yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazada Philippines
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...